Payments.ph is the easiest, most economical way for a small business owner or a global entrepreneur to pay Contractors, Freelancers, Virtual Assistants and Outsourced Workers in the Philippines.
Payment.ph helps you avoid most hassles and fees routinely associated with international money transfers by paying your outsourcers directly from your bank account.
What's more: With Payments.ph you are able to send money to the Philippines from anywhere in the world -- from any bank in any country using any currency.
And no matter how much money you send all you pay is one flat low fee.Here's How it Works:
- Set up a free on-line account at Payments.ph and link it up to your existing bank account.
- Then issue a Payments.ph card to your chosen recipient. (The card is delivered by LBC free of charge to anywhere in the Philippines within 72 hours.)
- Now you can simply authorize a money transfer through Payments.ph website -- The money is debited from your bank account and loaded directly onto the recipient's card.
- The recipient then can withdraw the money at over 8,000 MegaLink, Bancnet and Expressnet ATM machines in the Philippines.
- Next time when you need to pay your employees all you do is login into you online account, select a recipient and transfer the specified amount straight to their card.